CPPFES2005A Demonstrate first attack firefighting equipment
Course code: CPPFES2005A
- CPPFES2005A Demonstrate first attack firefighting equipment
This unit of competency specifies the outcome required to demonstrate the use of portable fire extinguisher, fire hose reels and fire blankets.
This unit of competency supports fire protection equipment service technicians responsible for demonstrating to customers how to interpret and follow manufactures’ instructions on various first attack firefighting equipment in emergency situations.
Work in this area must be completed according to relevant legislative, industry, customer and organisational requirements, including Occupational / Workplace Health & Safety (OHS/WHS) policies and procedures.
Different states and territories may have regulatory mechanisms that apply to this unit
Deltawest Training Entry Requirements:
- Enclosed shoes, long pants and long sleeve shirt
- Fitness to Participate
- Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate course over WA
- Fire Tetrahedron
- Customer Service
- Raising the alarm
- Fire Safety & Evacuation
- Classes of Fire
- Types of Fire Extinguishers
- Safety procedures when fighting fires
- Firefighting Tactics
- Practical Fire Extinguisher, Fire Blanket & Fire Hose Reel scenarios
Read answers to some commonly asked questions about this course. Alternatively, you can visit our general FAQs page, our Resources page or email us via the form below.