Agriculture Pilot Upgrade
2-day Heavy Vehicle Pilots Licence Course
For experienced Agricultural industry operators to legally direct and stop traffic to allow the safe movement of oversize vehicles/combinations on all roads within WA
For candidates who can prove competency in pre-starts and two-way communication (with mining, transport, or agriculture background)
Day 1 theory and assessment for the following Units of Competency.
- TLIB0004 – Carry out vehicle inspection
- TLIE3009A – Use pilot and escort communication
- TLIC3010A – Pilot or escort oversized and/or over massed loads
- TLIF3013A — Coordinate breakdowns and emergencies
- TLIF3060A – Control traffic as a pilot vehicle operator
Day 2 all day practical.
- Candidates will pilot a permitted oversize load down the highway, closing and opening bridges while interacting with all other road uses as part of their practical assessment
We also offer
Heavy Vehicle Pilots Licence
3 Day theory and practical – for green candidates (no mining or transport background) covering the above national units of competency. With more time devoted to Vehicle inspection and Communication for pilot operations.