INDUSTRIAL EMERGENCY SCENARIO
– Train employees how to respond to a fire or HazMat leak in the workplace in this industrial fire scenario. An electrical box shorts, causing sparks to ignite the adjacent parts washer. The parts washer creates a hot, smoky fire which then ignites the nearby trashcan resulting in a full scale industrial emergency. The industrial scenario can be as simple or complex as you need. It can include numerous industrial elements that may become hazardous to a worker, such as a leaking gas manifold or chemical drum, overflowing chemical test tubes, or a gas fume hood that has caught fire.
SEVERE WEATHER (Cyclone) PACKAGE
– Life-threatening weather emergencies can occur with little or no notice. The optional Severe Weather Package, broadcasts realistic severe weather alerts and educates participants how to react if faced with an extreme weather event. Weather simulations incorporate actual news broadcasts with surround-sound effects for cyclone, earthquake and flood safety education. The BullEx Severe Weather Package teaches critical life-saving steps in a highly realistic training environment.
- NOAA Weather Radio warns of severe weather
- Integrated television broadcasts emergency weather news report
- Digital amplification creates realistic weather sound effects
- Strobe effects simulate lightning and intermittent power outages
- The Severe Weather Package allows for breaks in the action so the instructor can discuss the emergency procedures specific to their location.
- The intensity level can be adjusted to provide an experience appropriate to the age level of the participants.
KITCHEN FIRE SCENARIO
– Designed to resemble a real home kitchen, this setting uses heat, smoke, sound effects and digital flames to create an intense fire emergency. Challenge participants of any age to respond correctly in this hands-on emergency response and hazard recognition training scenario. Choose a combination of stove, oven and cabinet props and instruct trainees to use the proper P.A.S.S. technique to knock down the flames. The sparking microwave, smoking toaster, and smoking outlet show the hazards of improper use or placement of appliances and how to diminish a potential hazard. A chemical cabinet demonstrates how to properly store chemicals and prevent children from accessing dangerous materials. Overhead heaters, dense smoke, digital flames and sound effects combine to recreate the stress of an actual fire.
– Educate children and parents on the importance of E.D.I.T.H. (Exit Drills In The Home) and prepare them to conduct drills at home with the bedroom scenario. Show participants how to feel a door for heat and block smoke with a pillow or towel and then evacuate to safety using the window and escape ladder. Additional props include a smoking outlet and air conditioner to simulate electrical fire hazards. Sound, smoke, fire effects, an interactive 000 phone, and an automatic smoke detector create an authentic emergency scene.
All employees will benefit from the lifesaving lessons learned in the realistic settings of our Fire Safety Trailer.
Environmentally friendly and cost-saving Fire, Safety and Emergency Training Technologies. Provide extinguisher and advanced hose-line fire training without the need for dry-chemical, CO2 extinguishers or hydrocarbon burns. Deltawest Training can also supply for HazMat training and Gas Detector Training.